Ok, so we all know Jamie Oliver is good but when his recipe converted me into a cookie lover it made me love him a little more! If you haven’t tried any of my recipes before definitely try this one. The hardest bit is working out when to take them from the oven, everything else is easy!
100g soft butter
125g caster sugar
1 large egg
1 tsp vanilla essence
200g self raising flour
Pinch sea salt
1. Cream the butter & sugary until light & fluffy
2. Mix in the egg and vanilla essence.
3. Sift in the flour & salt. Fold.
4. Fold in the chocolate chips.
5. Form into round balls around the size of a tablespoon. Cool in the fridge for at least 15 minutes.
6. Bake at 170oc for around 10-12 minutes.